Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nam
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Training tasks
- Searching for training demands of individuals, sections, department by internal survey conduct.
- Based on survey result, making training plan and implementing training programs aimed at support the better knowledge and better soft/technical skills for staffs/workers.
- Evaluation of Trainee’s attendance, effectiveness during/after training course. Making reports after training and report to direct Manager.
- Co-ordination with related departments for training material preparation and coaching if necessary.
- Orientation of newcomers for better understanding about company’s culture and regulation. Encouragement of newcomers during their probation time by interview or co-ordination with section Managers.
- Prepare for training budget and conference related to internal training demand.
- Evaluate staffs’ performance and analysis for their strengthen and weakness. Based on evaluation, propose the suitable training plan for their improvement or maintenance.
- Keep record for all training courses including material and attendant for both internal and external courses.
2. Recruitment tasks
- Searching suitable candidates and suggest for suitable recruitment method to match with yearly hiring plan.
- Co-operation with PIC for worker recruitment interview and advice for suitable candidate selection with HR Manager.
- Supervise their personal information and prepare probation time contract or official contract.
- Other tasks as Management’s requirement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: University graduated, priority in Teaching/Law field.
- Language: Fluently in English (MUST).
- At least 3 ~ 5 years solid experience in Learning & Development or Training sector in a foreign manufacturing company.
- Active and able to manage multi-task under time pressure.
- Honest, careful, detailed mind and strong sense of responsibility and discipline. Good communication skill, persuading skill and ability to work independently.
- Advanced skill for Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point).
* Benefits :
- Working time:
- 07:30-16:30 from Monday to Friday
- 07:30-16:30 Saturday (entitled for alternate off for Saturday and every Sunday).
- Time for making the payment of Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance: After 2-month probation.
- Daily bus from Ha Noi to company or vice versa.