- Attend to on-site work of roof-mounted photovoltaic power generation installation.
- Daily communication, training, management, and coordination with contractors.
- Interaction and coordination with technical staff of customers and stakeholders.
- Primary response to on-site failures (in case of emergency).
- On-site response to quality issues, report writing and checking.
- Propose and implement technical improvements.
- Creation and management of technical documentation.
- Support for technical review of new services.
- Office work is mainly done at the Ho Chi Minh City sales office.
- Outings are on a project-by-project basis, mainly in the south of the country (most projects are in Dong Nai Province).
- Business level Japanese or higher.
- Basic English level or higher.
- Basic IT skills (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Specialized knowledge of electricity/electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of design and construction, including mechanical, civil engineering, architecture, etc.
- Experience as a site supervisor for a general contractor or subcontractor (5 years or more).
- Experience with Japanese companies is highly desirable.
- Ability to commute to work by own *Company car will be arranged for business trip.
- Experience in construction or maintenance management of electrical facilities, or experience in subcontractor management.
- Experience in the energy industry (especially electric power and renewable energy).
- Experience in the solar power generation industry, especially in electric power and renewable energy.
- High level of communication skills, leadership, and initiative.
- Able to communicate and coordinate smoothly within the company and with stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a start-up company (SOL was established in October 2009).
- Year-end bonus, 13th month salary, .
- Annual salary increase.
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance...
- Company trip, Year End Party.
- Annual health check-up.
- Other benefits according to policy of the Company.
- Opportunities for promotion and development.
- Paid leave days: 12 days.
- Events and training opportunities (BBQ, sports competitions, etc.)