Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for obtaining quotes for domestic and overseas shipments and making selections for each individual shipment.
• Contact with forwarder, broker, customer, ... to arrange booking, stuffing cargo, customs clearance for import – export shipment as plan
• Prepare & check the shipping documents for shipment: Packing list, invoice, contract, customs declaration, C/O, Bill of lading, insurance, ...
• Updated all laws, regulations, procedure-related
• Prepare and send out samples as customer requests.
• Prepare and check Yearly finalization report submitting to Customs Department, Chemical Department, ….
• Serves as a liaison between vendors and internal departments regarding the impact of services and supplies on production and customer requirements.
• Coordinates the transportation for purchased items and shipments contracted
• Reviews invoices for transportation contracted
• Responsible for working with contractors to ensure all insurance certifications are valid, up-to-date, and on-file.
• Exemplifies all safety, health and environment rules, company rules, regulations and ISO procedures and work instructions.
• Solve all matters relating to the import-export operation of the company.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in a related field
• Over 7 years’ experience in import-export related position.
• Experience with accounting, purchasing, and/or logistics preferred.
• Understand very well about import-export field , especially in manufacturing company.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Problem solving and investigation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong work ethic and accountability for results.