- To CO-ORDINATE with Technical Architect in Technical Risk/Issue Detection and Management.
- To CO-ORDINATE with QC Team member to define/tailoring software development process, Quality control Process to ensure high quality product base on Quantitative quality Standars ( ISO, CMM ).
- To PRODUCE activity reports for all operations of the team (daily, weekly & ad-hoc).
- To PERFORM other tasks requested by QC Leader & PM.
The basic business contents are as follows:
- Project deliverable review.
- Project status monitoring.
- Test design.
- Test implementation.
- Quantification of project status.
- Document creation.
- University graduate (Base IT).
- 4 years or more of experience writing test cases and executing tests: WEBSITE, API, BATH,..
- 4 years or more of experience in testing and using databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle....)
- Have experience in creating the plan to control the Quality of a Project (Quality Plan) ・Have ability to judge, evaluate based on quality indicators, index.
- Knowledge of quantitative quality management.
- Can work independently.
- Can work under the pressure, oriented to become a team leader.
- Ability to review and find the defects at requirement, design.
- Know about automation testing.
- Have built a certain process to ensure quality.
- Have worked with big data.
- Communication skills (verbal, written).
- Understanding how to analyze and evaluate the project quality trend is a plus.
- Twice salary revision in a year (April and October).
- Tet bonus (paid twice separately: 50% in July, 50% in January).
- In-house training in technology, management, language, and quality control.
- Payment of external training costs.
- Payment of certification examination fee.
- Payment of book purchase costs.
- Overseas training support in Japan (use Zoom during the Covid season).
- Full paid leave for 12 days a year.
- Company establishment date.
- Annual MVP Award.
- Social insurance (SI, HI, UI) (calculated based on salary).
- Annual voluntary health insurance.
- Motorcycle insurance.
- Regular health checkup (once a year).
- Team building fixed amount burden.
- Sports activities (badminton, futsal, etc.)
- Tet gift / birthday gift.
- Wedding, baby gifts, condolences.