Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for the management of the construction team including mentoring, scheduling their activities, recruitment and performance management of the team members.
- Directing the construction team through all construction phases of a project including contractor(s) coordination and all aspects of site management.
- Check and ensure the project brief, all design briefs, drawings and specifications and all project relevant information are executed as per clients’ objectives.
- Contact with Suppliers of Construction materials/equipment in order to be aware of the most efficient & cost-effective application and working methods.
- Monitoring construction progress, quality and safety, and initiating action to rectify any non-conformance or to catch up any delay
- Supervise onsite contractor(s) for their safety, quality, equipment and maintenance of appropriate resourcing levels.
- Liaise with all stakeholders of the project, including Consortium’s partners, third parties and Client’s representatives/contractors
- Preparing construction information for inclusion in the project report, providing all relevant information to the Project Manager.
- Monitoring the preparation of contractors’ final accounts obtaining relevant certificates and submission to the client for payment.
- Ensuring the inclusion in the contract and subsequently requesting the design team, consultants and contractors to supply the client with as-built and installed drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, as well as ensuring adequate arrangements have been made for training of clients engineering and maintenance staff.
- Cease contractors from continuing work if concerns are identified with safety, quality, method statements or any other non-conformance.
- Recruitment of construction team members as required by the Project Manager.
- Overall construction site management, highlighting any issues with site management to the Project Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree qualified in Engineering.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience on construction projects including a minimum of 5+years’ experience managing construction teams.
- English: Business level
- Intermediate working knowledge of software used in project management including: Microsoft Project, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced technical skills in construction management, and especially industrial construction, with the ability to train and mentor others to develop further their skills in contractor(s) management, safety, quality management, and site-based design management.
- Results-oriented mindset, ability to handle pressure situations, and strong commitment to deliver turnkey projects on time and within budget and quality
- Advanced attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements, design/site drawings, quality of construction works and construction standard methods.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear reports, site instructions/memos and meeting minutes that are clear and understandable.
- Intermediate leadership skills, ensuring teams are well motivated, organized, able to provide clear direction and manage conflict.
- Intermediate client management skills, including demonstrable persuasiveness, negotiation skills and inter-personal skills.
- Previous experience managing multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment in Asia would be a plus.
- Proficiency in French would be an advantage