Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for sale & marketing industrial chemicals to buyers in Vietnam.
- Responsible to execute commercial contracts from offering to delivery to manufacturers & customers.
- Reports opportunities and issues, risk identified through tasks to a team leader and dept. managers.
- Assist sales team members to follow and check documents such as contracts, purchase orders, quotations, shipping documents.
- Cooperatively working with team members to ensure smoothly all procedures in sale and buy activities (properly plan shipments, etc…)
- Process and analyze statistical data of chemical products to collate key themes and trends, to make full market reports.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's Degree or above (Background in studying chemistry at gifted high school is advantage).
- Working experience in Japanese/ FDI companies is preferable
- Male preferable (Age: under 26 years old)
- Fluent in English. Ability of speaking Japanese is advantage.
- Patient, honest, pressure bearable.
- Having business mind and understanding international trading
- Team-work and positive spirit, able to work under high pressure.
- Negotiating/Inter-personal skills.
- MS office skill
- Goodwill to work long-term.
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment of a world leading company.
- Stable, dynamic job under a leading team in the field.
- Attractive salary base.
- Local and abroad training programs.