search
location
briefcase

Sales Staff [ KCN Thạch Thất - HN ]

Calendar
Ngày đăng: 11/06/2024
Code Job Job code: JHN0033550

Tóm tắt công việc

Place
Địa điểm
  • Hà Nội
Level
Cấp độ
Nhân viên
Briefcase
Ngành nghề
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh

Mô tả công việc

We are seeking a Sales Staff member to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for driving new sales initiatives, managing existing client relationships, and supporting sales administration tasks. 

Responsibilities:

1. Sales Activities:
- Drive new sales efforts, contributing 80% to new sales and 20% to route sales.
- Focus on local companies for 80% of sales activities, with the remaining 20% targeting European and American companies.
- Accompany a Japanese manager for sales interactions with Western companies.

2. Sales Administration:
- Prepare quotations, manage order processing, and handle voucher entries.
- Coordinate with sales clerks to ensure timely delivery of construction equipment.

Yêu cầu công việc

- English (Internal communication level).

 

* Benefit: 

- Salary increase once a year.
- Bonus once a year.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trip.
- Commuter bus.



back-to-top iconicjob
Zalo Chat Button
Loading...