Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bình Dương
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Must have good culinary skills, ability to formulate recipes and to develop and coordinate products from bench top to commercialization. May include but not limited to:
- Reporting results and providing advice to appropriate departments during the product development process.
- Developing new ingredient statements, cooking instructions, serving suggestions and nutritional panels.
- Accurately maintaining new, existing and discontinued product formula records, also initiate the cost down formula proposal.
- Evaluating, documenting new raw ingredients, product costs, production standards and maintaining proper documentation.
- Arranging R & D trials in production through proper channels for both noodles and seasoning productions.
- Establishes product controls and procedures to ensure that newly developed products meet the customer needs as well as meet established company and regulatory standards
- Coordinates activities with cross functional team members including, but not limited to: Regional R&D team, Marketing, Packaging, Operations, Food Safety, Demand Planning and Finance, during the development and commercialization phase.
- Oversee the activities of R&D personnel so that quality, R&D procedures, and safety standards are adhered to.
- Train or delegate training of employees as required. Evaluate skills and performance of employees and make appropriate recommendations.
- Promote a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Perform all other work as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Over ten years of demonstrated accomplishments in product development, preferably in a multi sales channel environment. Value-added instant noodles manufacturing experience is a plus but not a requirement for the position. A bachelor’s degree in food science or a related technical degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with individuals at all levels within the organization and outside the organization. English skill is required.
- Needs to be a self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and flexible Must be computer literate.
- Culinary Experience is a plus.