* Duties and Responsibilities:
PM must develop a plan of action to get project work completed, with broad coordination and working across departments to ensure their needs and wants are included within the confines of the project and budgetary restrictions and time constrains.
1. PM has the following duties but not limited to:
- Develop project plans (Master Program, Quality Control Plan, Cost Plan, and Site Safety Plan) that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meetings, week meetings, monthly meetings and ad hoc meetings as needed with teams and managers.
- Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members.
- Manage deadlines and push the team and contractor to ensure timeliness.
- Coordinate with main contractors and vendors as needed.
- Site visit and have direct talks with Contractors as frequently as weekly or as needed.
2. PM is responsible for following works but not limited to:
- Plan, Manage, and Deliver of High-quality Mixed-used Residential/ Commercial Project or Project Works as assigned by the direct manager.
- Prepare and Present Project Execution Plan detailing Project Delivery Strategy
- Prepare and Present regular Reports to Investors to report status of Project.
- Call, Chair, Lead and Minute Meetings with Project Stakeholders (Internal Project Team Members, Consultant, Contractors, 3rd Parties) as required.
- Review Technical Document Submissions for Completeness and Accuracy prior to submission to Planning Authority and Infrastructure Provider Parties for Approval Develop and Oversee implementation of Change Management Processes to manage changes in design which impacts scope, Programme and/or cost.
- Negotiate Fees & Conditions and oversee preparation of Contract and Contract Amendment Documents. Liaise with Finance and Legal for Checks.
- Review and Negotiate any Consultant / Contractor / Service Agent Claims and Change Orders
- Review and Validate Contractor / Consultant Payment Application Claims
- Lead / Chair Value Engineering Workshops as required.
- Oversee Management of Construction Activities exhibiting discipline and encouraging good practice of Health & Safety, Programme, Waste, Cost & Quality Management
- Lead Regular Construction Coordination Meeting with Contractors, Construction Supervisors to monitor and manage Health & Safety, Quality, Programme and Cost Management.
- Prepare and Oversee Handover Process from Contractor to End User and Building Operator.
- Participate in Handover Inspections
- Review As Built Documents and Operating & Maintenance Manuals for completeness and accuracy. Make comment and manage edits / revisions as necessary.
- Oversee Defects Liability / Post Construction Activities on completed Projects.
- Liaise with Building Managers / End Users as required.