Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Giang
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Handle and process customer orders, inquiries and questions, according to internal processes and work instructions.
- Receive and handle customer complaints, monitor and evaluate the resolution process, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Track and monitor customer orders, inquiries and complaints in the customer service systems, according to key indicators (e.g. Service level, costs).
- Administer and documents customer orders, inquiries and complaints, in accordance with company’s procedures.
- Identify and exploit cross – and up selling opportunities with existing or new customers and/or forward these to Senior Manager.
- Handling processing contract, supervise material in-out and report to Procurement Manager.
- Contact with oversea and local suppliers for raw material delivery and cost.
- Coordinate and supervises activities in assigned team, in line with commercial guidelines and procedures.
- Performing other job-related duties as necessary or assigned by Procurement Manager,Factory Manager or General Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: University graduated, priority in Marketing or Business Administration field.
- Language: Fluent in Japanese (MUST), writing and speaking skill preferable and English (WANT) for work.
- At least 2 ~ 3 years solid experience in Customer Service or Merchandise role in a foreign manufacturing company. Preferable in working or studying in Japan.
- Familiar in Microsoft office, especially Excel, Word.
- Honest, careful, detailed-mind and strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skill and ability to work independently, time management skill.
- Solving problem skill and work with overseas customers and local suppliers.