Tóm tắt công việc
- - Quảng Ninh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Marketing – branding activities.
- Establish and maintain media channels of company.
- Assist designing, drafting for advertisement, PR materials and press releases.
- Attend general delegation to the company.
- Assist to supervisors working with partners during promotion/CSR activities related.
2. Assist to develop market research, competitor & related analysis report.
3. In charge of documents process & data storage of MKT department.
4. Maintain good relationship with media, associations, related partners in both nationwide and provincials.
5. On site events/ activities execution .
6. Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. B.A. degree in marketing, advertising, business administration or related field.
2. Good English and Vietnamese skill in speaking, editing and translation.
3. Computer literacy (MS office in particular)
4. Photoshop/ Photo shooting (Basic level is acceptable, company will provide learning course if necessary)
5. Language Proficiency: English TOEIC Score: Minimum 600
- Other language: Optional (chinese, korean, japanese if possible)
6. Technical/Behavior Competencies (3-5):
- Open mind and good in creating connection.
- Good in editing articles both English and Vietnamese.
- Good in paperwork and reporting.
- Annual leaves: 12 days/year
- Training opportunities from company or employees' suggestion
- 13th salary, holiday bonus, birthday gift, KPI bonus (often 3-month salary), annual review to increase salary per year
- Bao Viet Insurance for employees, general health checking every year
2. Accommodation allowance: company suggests 2 options:
- Employee stays at the place company prepares
- Employee has his own accommodation and company will support by an allowance
3. Transportation: Negotiable.
4. Company can support to prepare work permit.
5. Working time 8:00 - 16:30 Monday - Saturday (if there are no urgent working tasks or company's events and training, there's no need to go to office on Saturday).