Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Designing processes, regulations, and standards training:
- Establish procedures, regulations, and standards training to apply
- Analyze the competency framework of each position and design training modules to compensate GAP for employees.
- Develop policies, mechanisms, programs, and tools to encourage learning.
- Design and implement annual performance management evaluation program.
- Building a quality management system for training: the training quality management process, post-training assessment, and building forms in the field of administration.
- Develop and manage training methods (on-site, e-learning, on-the-job, coaching, ...)
2. Make annual training plan and budget:
- Analysis of training needs.
- Coordinate with Managers to set up annual training plan based on the strategic goals of the company.
- Analysis of ROI of training programs to come up with the plan and budget
3. Implement training programs:
- Organize the implementation of training programs according to the approved plan and budget.
- Directly participate in teaching a number of compulsory training topics, basic skills for employees.
- Work with training organizations to deploy training programs according to needs analysis.
- Organize post-training evaluation programs.
4. Make relevant reports:
- Develop a system of relevant reports and continuously update the employee's training participation.
- Make detailed reports on the effectiveness of each training topic.
- General report on effectiveness, applied to the work of employees after every 6 months and 1 year of training.
- Other reports required by Line Manager
- Coordinating implementation of organizational development projects (performance management, building competency dictionary & framework, career path, ...)
- Coordinate with the HR team in capacity assessment, GAP compensation for promotion and transfer.
- Coordinating organization and implementation of developing: Corporate culture or Employee Value Proposition (EVP) programs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Preferred Qualifications
Graduated from University in Education or an HR-related field
- Skills in using Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good at English
- Logical and critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
3. Professional knowledge:
- Having in-depth knowledge in the field of training, competency framework for positions in FMCG companies.
- Understanding of the training methods and models.
4. Required skills:
- Presentation, lecturing and coaching skills.
- Coaching, problem-solving & decision making.
- Effective negotiation.
- Planning skills.
- Data analysis skills.