<First job description>
- Interpretation for meetings (Japanese and Vietnamese).
- Support communication between the Japanese web director and Vietnamese engineers.
- Translate project documents and client instructions.
- Meetings with clients.
- Prepare estimates of development man-hours.
- Creating requirement definitions and specifications.
- Provide instructions to the development team.
- Creation of workflow and manuals.
- Simple modification of web pages.
- Advanced business level Japanese language proficiency (N1 to N2 holder)
- Conversation, reading and writing both required.
- Proactive, positive attitude and a high sense of responsibility towards work.
- Interest in IT industry.
- Those who speak English.
- Those who have studied IT.
- Have experience studying in Japan.
- Social Insurance.
- Medical checkup / once a year.
- Company trip / once a year.
- Company events / Halloween, Christmas, year-end party, etc.
- Team building / 150.000 VND / 1 month / 1 person.