1. Interpreter task:
- Providing Line Manager and other parties ( internal & external) with clear and exact translations of written materials, and interpretations of verbal communication.
- Interpreting for Line Manager in daily work, meetings and negotiations with customers and business partners.
- Completion of daily activity logs, memos, and work-related reports assigned by Line manager.
- Complying with applicable ethics and standards.
2. Assistant task:
- Providing day-to-day administrative services to ensure the Line Manager’s work goes smoothly and maintains in well-supplied and good condition.
- Organizing and maintaining the Line Manager’s schedule, making necessary logistic arrangements (car, hotel, flights, visa…) to ensure that the Line Manager is well-prepared at all times.
- Screening documents submitted to the Line Manager, cross-checking if necessary, ensuring their compliance with Company’s guidelines before sending them to the Line Manager for final approval.
- Acting as a communication point, transferring the Line Manager’s messages to related departments with accuracy and following up on the progress.
- Working with related departments to complete tasks and solve problems upon the Line Manager’s requests.
- Making reports, presentations, speeches, and messages… in a professional manner on the Line Manager’s behalf.
- Partnering with other departments to support activities in the company.
- Taking charge of other arising tasks assigned by the Line Manager