Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
Công ty Nhật Bản ngành xây dựng tuyển dụng vị trí Quantity Surveyor
- Study Tender Documents for understanding Requirement of Projects. Considering new or uncommon features of Project.
- Study & checking Drawings; making Q&A sheet for clarification/confirmation; Advising for Value Engineering Cost Down.
- Prepare Scope of work, Specification; Request Sub-contractors to make quotations.
- Pick up & Calculate quantities based on Design drawings;
- Co-ordinate to all Venders for checking & clarification their quotations;
- Make Cost Comparison and Estimation Cost based on checked quantities & Sub-contractor’s quotations.
- Prepare submission documents for Bidding.
- Prepare clarification for all Q&A from Client (if required).
- Prepare Draft Working Budget up on Contract signed.
- Estimation of Variation Orders and Contractual Claims from Client & Sub-contractors (if required).
- Co-ordinate & attend meeting with Site and other Dept. for any issue relating to QS works
- Attend Training Course for Skill improvement as necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience at QS position from 2~5 years
- have the skills to read and understand specialized documents in English
- Good computer skill, especially in Excel, Word, can use Auto Cad.
- Be able to work hard under high pressure and meet deadlines
- English fluently (reading, writing and speaking)
- Graduated from University of Construction (Faculty of Economy or Faculty of Industry and Civil work)
- Working experience for Construction Companies as: Japanese, European, Korean, Taiwanese v..v is priority
- Has experience, basic knowledge about M&E, F/F of Factory PJ is priority
- Has been doing construction work or supervision for Project of Japanese, European, Korean is priority