Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Accrual entry:
- Accrued revenue and its related expense monthly, if necessary.
- Check Appendix R1, R3, R4 (quarterly) and accrue if necessary
=> Reverse accrual upon receipt of Supplier invoice or payment.
2. Inventory control:
- Reconciliation of Monthly Inventory report.
- Conduct the Inventory physical stock checking.
- Observation inventory report checking.
- Monthly reconcile VAT output & make VAT transfer entry.
- Declare Monthly VAT report & Quarterly VAT Invoice Using Report.
- Updating Tax controlling file (Revenue, VAT, import – export duties).
- Regular reports to authorities
4.Related accounting report:
- Monthly & Quarterly AR Past Due report.
- Quarterly Guarantee report.
- Half-year AR Balance Confirmation.
- Half-year Report on Stock Count.
5. Supporting other Accounting matters by:
- Provide necessary documents for tax refund or tax inspection progress.
- Provide clear answers to managers' queries on sale checking & account receivable.
- Support to explain related Tax regulations to Biz Unit.
- Coordination on:
- Control EN-VN translation rule in SAP: review description on Disbursement slips and Transfer Slips, Incoming and Goods Receipt/Goods Issues Slips, Billing confirmations….
- Help to search SAP data for Sale PIC for their budget preparation and Biz purpose.
- Prompt action for urgent payments.
6. Filling accounting document:
- SAP & VAS accounting document: billing confirmation, transfer slip….
- Commercial invoice, VAT Invoice (for filling internally).
- Customs declaration form for export/import.
- AR reconciliation
- Inventory reconciliation.
- Guarantee report
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Education & Qualification
- University graduate in Accounting
2. Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in SAP/ERP Account Receivable is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of internal accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Words.
- Good at English skills.
- At least 03 years of working experience in the Accounting Department with a good accounting background.
- Working experience in an auditing company is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, good time management.