Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Communicate well with- partner’s design and construction team in Vietnamese and understand their intention.
-Visit and look for defects or areas for improvements in partner’s other projects in the past.
- Communicate with Japanese and local design companies and monitor and report design phases progress (from concept design)
- Fully understand proposal and explain to the partner in Vietnamese, sometimes review and comment on proposal feasibility in Vietnam.
- Review design drawing weekly
- Work with Japanese contractors to check design/construction related regulations and understand the difficulties in application (clear rule or not)
- Research reasons why relevant authorities’ approvals delay and what is the bottleneck.
- Analyze issues found through reviewing design drawing and prepare/reflect them to manual/checklist.
- Research on specifications of condominiums, which have been handed-over or under construction
and discuss with internal sales team which points have positive effects on sales.
- After construction starts, visit and monitor the on-site situation and attend on-site regular meeting.
- Analyze issues found through monitoring on-site situation and regular meeting and prepare/reflect them to manual/checklist.
- Interpret conversation between Vietnamese and English during meetings, take meeting minutes and translate documents from Vietnamese to English
- Other relevant tasks on request
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate, degree in civil engineering
- Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Site engineering working experience as a construction manager, developer or contractor
- Knowledge and experience in quality control in constructing buildings (rather than factories)
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring schedule of design and construction based on local practice and legal compliance
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written English
- PC skills (CAD, Microsoft office)
- Ownership of assigned tasks, cooperative, flexible, keen to learn new areas
- Work in HCMC during probation period, and then work in Hanoi, but business trips to HCMC, if any