Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N3
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiếp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage an engineering team of less than 10 people with the task of developing and designing Plug-in for CAD / BIM software (like Autodesk Revit) which is used in the architecture – construction – manufacturing industry.
- Participate in the documentation process, requirements analysis, design, deploying, code reviewing, unit testing and operating the product.
- Discuss, propose solutions for the team and manage the progress of members.
- Lead the team to accomplish the company’s goal and mission.
- Training, support and motivate team members.
- Problems solving(technical and human).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Proficient in C# (at least 5 years’ experience in similar positions) and OOP.
- Very good at logical thinking and good at math.
- Experienced in managing team with at least 3-5 people, excellent leadership, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Experienced in designing and developing large-scale systems with complex business.
- Ability to use other programming languages.
- Good English in reading and writing.
- Japanese skills at least N3 level.
* Preferred Skills:
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced in developing and using CAD systems.
- Have knowledge about Revit or Auto CAD, 3D graphics programming.
- Experienced or interested in architecture – construction – manufacturing systems.
- Passionate about programming and willing to learn new technologies.
- Have advanced mathematics knowledge such as Optimization.
- Salary is up to $2000, bonus twice a year.
- 13.5 months' salary per year.
- Excellent working environment. The flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00 -15:00; 5 days/week from Monday - Friday).
- Just focus on work output, no micromanagement, and no staff control.
- Core i7~/16GB~ RAM/512GB~ SSD/RTX Graphics Card Windows Laptop and 29''/4K Monitor for all staff.
- Participate in insurance and annual health check-up program.
- Large, modern office with open workspace.
- Stable and long-term job. We develop our own world-class products.