* Project Management and Execution
- For new projects where requirements definition and basic design have been done on the Japan side, carry out detailed design, implementation, testing, release, and maintenance (until the number of engineers increases).
- Compatible with some basic designs (BPMN diagram, ERD diagram, system configuration diagram).
- Review source code and unit test item documents, conduct acceptance testing, confirm quality.
- Manage the progress of development work and report its timely and accurate progress to the Japan head office.
* Interpretation/Translation Work
- Understand the content of specification/design documents created by Japanese designers and accurately translate them into Vietnamese.
- Based on the translated specification/design documents, give clear instructions to the engineers at the Vietnam branch.
- Understand the content of questions and consultations from Japanese designers accurately and respond in an understandable manner.
* Communication and Collaboration
- Facilitate smooth progress of meetings in Japanese with the management team and development leaders at the Japan head office.
- Effectively manage tasks received within the branch, bridge business between the two countries.
* Team Management
- Listen to and organize consultations and issues from Vietnamese engineer members, work towards resolution.
* Personnel Management
- Selection, interview, education, evaluation of engineer candidates at the Vietnam branch.
- General human resource management tasks such as attendance management and personnel evaluation of resident engineers.
* Person We Are Looking For
- You have practical experience in comprehensively managing the development cycle in the downstream process of system development.
- You can judge the technical resources and human resources needed to establish the development cycle.
- You have effective time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- With excellent teamwork skills, you can guide the organization to achieve its goals while promoting cooperation and coordination with the engineering team and different departments.
- With excellent job performance skills, you can behave as a model employee at the base.
- You can pledge to carry out your duties sincerely as a bridge engineer.
- You are capable of smooth communication.
- You have a desire for self-learning and the ability to adapt and solve problems flexibly.
- Comprehensive work experience as an engineer throughout the entire development process, including detailed design, development, testing, and maintenance operations.
- Extensive practical knowledge in the web/IT field.
- Experience building systems using AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience with development and practical work using any of the following:
※ Able to use at least one from both front-end and back-end categories (experience duration not required)
- Front-end:React, Vue3, TypeScript, Sass, HTML
- Back-end:Ruby, Python, Node.js, PHP
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, CakePHP , Laravel, Express, Nuxt3, Nextt
- Proficient in spoken and written Japanese, capable of smooth business conversations with Japanese management
- Ability to read and write Japanese at a level where one can understand the specification documents created by Japanese engineers and translate them so that Vietnamese development members can understand
※For native Vietnamese, a proficiency equivalent to N2 or higher on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, or native level Japanese proficiency is preferred.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to perform duties and demonstrate integrity that earns the trust of management as a bridge engineer.
- Effective project management and time management for subordinates' tasks.
- Proactive and self-initiated attitude.
- Ability to inspire team members and promote growth with leadership skills.
- 13th month bonus.
- Performance Review 01 time/year.
- Various social insurances.
- 100% probation salary.
- 12 days annual leave + others.
- Various training.
- Opportunity to work in Japan offices.
- Free tea, coffee, botox water.
- Flexible lunch time.
- Technical seminar & Technical book.
- Team building events.
- Company building events (Company trip, Year end party, 8 March..)
- Parking fee.
- Start the projects from Zero.