Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Coordinate and manage the maintenance process, planning and monitoring preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activities. Perform yield and downtime machinery studies aiming to increase equipment life and keep the plant operational.
<Responsibilities and Duties>
- Coordinate, control and implement industrial maintenance practices.
- Manage area goals and results (controls and reports).
- Manage maintenance budget and maintenance investments.
- Manage Human Resources (lead teams, work plans, vacations, training, leaves, layoffs, hiring, maintain discipline and order in sectors).
- Spare parts and stock controls.
- Develop and give technical and/or operational training, focused on the maintenance area.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance of the equipment involved in the production process, controlling its maintenance, solving problems to avoid equipment breakdown and/or production shutdown
＜Details of the organization of this department＞
- He reports to the Director (Brazilian).
- In the future, several Supervisors will be your subordinates.
- Under the Supervisor, several Maintenance Staff (workers) will be team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Years of experience in the industry : At least 3~5 years of experience in factory maintenance, experience in the food industry is a plus
- University degree on Technology or Engineering (preferable Mechanical) (Mandatory).
- Be able to communicate in English with foreigners/Vietnamese language fluency (Mandatory).
- Ability with Windows tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) (Mandatory).
- Math and computer knowledge to Maintenance controls.
- Read blueprints, understand measures, technical drawings, manuals and other materials.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management.
- Desired previous experience as maintenance supervisor (Desirable).
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and civil maintenance (Desirable).