Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Hello, We are Codix!
<Immeuble Le Carat, 200 Rue du Vallon, Sophia-Antipolis, 06560 VALBONNE, FRANCE>
Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, Silicon Valey Bank, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:
-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis
-Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
-Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Each project brings together a multi-disciplinary team integrating expertise and skills. Professional expert or system engineer, project manager or training specialist, you will find CODIX to be an enterprise which will ensure the full development of your potential in a first-class environment.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work in a team with business experts and developers to envision superior user-experience architectures.
- Work with middle-tier developers to help integrate applications user interfaces with server side Web APIs.
- Design pages for CodiX applications: iMX Intranet and iMX Extranet.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience with development of web applications.
- Proven Knowledge of AngularJS framework.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of integration with RESTful APIs.
Your profile enhancers:
- Experience in designing pages for B2B business application/sites.
- Experience in developing for cross-platform environments.
- Experience in monitoring and performance optimizing web sites.
- Knowledge in ES6, jspm, gulp and unit tests.
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT, Mercurial).
- French language.
- If you are invited for an interview, you will be submitted to
- A technical skills test.
- ORAL ENGLISH test.
- The interested candidates should submit full applications & curriculum vitae in WORD or PDF file and in English with full details of qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, copies of certificates, one recent photo & contact phone number.
- Only applications and CV in English will be considered.
- Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations.
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance - PVI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development.
- Trustworthy, friendly and stable work environment with International working standards.
Quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc