Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
Company travel 1 time 1 year
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Independent design and programming of software.
- Progress reports, proposals, and discussions with colleagues, superiors and customers.
- Training new people.
- Update, maintenance current software.
※ You will have the opportunity:
- Try the environment in Japanese companies that encourage creative ideas, open exchanges, sharing knowledge with multi-dimensional thinking, planning and fulfilling work, ... - an environment that can cultivate qualities to step up new career ladder or contribute to becoming a global citizen.
- Becoming a key man of the company brings software solutions that solve customer problems, train new people, and contribute to society.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Programmers must be under 30 years old, with experience (from 3 years or more).
- Ability to program Web App on .NET Framework platform (C #, ASP.NET).
- Understand and work with Database (SQL Server).
- Interested, want to learn and program software with VB.NET.
- I want to try it in a Japanese company environment.
- Priority to gain experience in programming VB.NET, PHP, LARAVEL.
- Foreign language:
- Able to speak basic English.
- → Priority to know more Japanese.
- You can go to work as soon as possible.
- Working time: 8:00 ～ 17:00 (Monday ～ Friday).
- The company is located in Hanoi city, near the center.
- Depending on the project and aspirations for opportunities to practice, train in Japan for short / long term.
- Japanese and Vietnamese bosses and staff are young, funny, open, sociable and cooperative.
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance contributions.
- Rewards: Monthly salary 13.
- Performance awards: 2 times a year depending on the business situation of the company.
- Salary increase: According to the company's payroll and evaluation (normally once a year).
- Holidays, 12 days off per year.
- Company travel 1 time 1 year, annual health examination.