Mô Tả Công Việc
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Calculate amd make monthly and daily schedule of receiving raw materials in order to optimize warehouse capacity amd reduce cost of rental warehouse.
- Inform to purchasing section about discrepancy between actual material receipt quantity and material quantity in supplier’s document.
- Daily check and maintain 5S in the warehouse.
- Check daily record of all check sheets.
- Co-operate with Import-export section to carry out loading for export shipments.
- Provide actual information of loading to Logistics Manager.
- Organize and carry out counting stock of raw materials and finished products at the end of each month.
- Check the accuracy of inventory report in order to submit to accounting Dept.
- Update warehousing process and work instructions if necessary.
- Communicate job descriptions and coach warehouse staff.
- Determine staffs’ levels and assign workload.
- Set the targets of warehouse section. Make action plans for these targets.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and staffs' performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Economics/ Business Administration/ Accounting.
- Minimum 2-3 years in the same positions.
- Honest, diligent, careful, flexible, independent
- From 30 yrs old.
- Good command in oral and written English/ Japanese.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, excel, power point
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Attention to details.
- Organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dong Nai citizen is prefer.
- Language: English or Japanese (Business level).
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển