Mô Tả Công Việc
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments
- Orderly stacking of product.
- Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to regulate inventories of raw materials, packaging and finished products.
- Setup layout , make process and procedures.
- Make the statistical reports on the inventories in accordance with the regulation on the warehouse management.
- Make reports for damage products or non-conformity products as the procedures.
- Make sure data is exactly input in inventory system.
- Report to: Chinese (Hongkong).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree.
- Sex: Male.
- Age : 28-33.
- At least 3 years working experience as Warehouse management/ Delivery/Transportation/Logistics.
- Experience in electronics manufacturing will be an advantage.
- English communication.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel/MRP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất
Số lượng tuyển