Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
A global network of logistics professionals
We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness.
Global presence with a local touch
In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network.
From single shipments to integrated supply chain management
Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Monitor VAS activities to ensure that shipments are arranged on time.
Well-coordinate with all related parties at different locations to ensure appropriate & timely actions.
Manage service performance & KPIs; providing action plans for further improvement.
Verify job costing, following-up BD & PO’s creation, and payment in timely manner.
- Coordination with Customers, Customer Service teams (FFW, SCM) for stuffing plan and to arrange VAS on scheduled timeline.
- Handling daily operations for accounts after closed won.
- Providing forecast volume to secure capacity.
- Following-up with subcontractors to return documents (customs documents, proof of delivery) on time.
- Proactively attend all the inquiries from Customers, Customer service teams and subcontractors.
- Have proactive communication with related parties in case of exceptions.
- Preparing SOPs & IOPs in coordination with customer, sale, procurement, and products (OCE, AIR, VAS).
- Request FACT to create BD, PO and follow-up payment with FIN/GSC, resolve Invoice queries.
- Ensuring compliance to internal & external audit controls.
- Ensuring process efficiency and delivering operational KPIs.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Leader/ Operation Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 1 year experience in Import-Export Operation.
- Experience in customs & transportation issues handling (container pick up/drop off, data entry in VNACCS…) is preferable.
- Knowledge and awareness of import-export process.
- Can-do and willing-to-do attitude.
- Customer-minded attitude.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Efficient claim handling skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Good skills of computer (Excel, Word, Power-point).
- Learning Description:
- Overall process understanding .
- Data work process and co-ordination.
- Online training courses (systems, reporting tool,..).
- On job training courses (Problem solving, Time management..)
- Continuous improvement process.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc