Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist University Counsellor in contacting universities, schools and educational organizations to
create and maintain relationships.
- Translate University Counsellor’s message to parents and documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa; maintain confidentiality of all sensitive material and information.
- Arrange meeting schedule & assist in translation for meetings between University Counsellor and parents.
- Input students’ and parents’ data into school computer systems (e.g. ManageBac, Maia Learning,
class-list and shared folders on the server).
- Assist and Coordinate with School Offices to combine and prepare students’ documents required
for University applications, including but not limited to Certificate of Attendance, School Reports, School Transcripts, etc.
- Assist the University Counsellor and coordinate with other departments to organize university
fairs and university counselling events.
- Attend university fairs, educational events, workshops and other profession trainings as assigned
- Coordinate with Registrar in recording luncheons on the daily basis.
- Prepare Task Request, Purchase Order and Payment Request related to university counselling
- Undertake general office duties to include: opening and sorting of post; filing; photocopying;
maintaining office diary; monitoring/ordering of stationery as required.
- Answer the telephone (take messages where necessary).
- Ensure the school office area is welcoming, neat and tidy. Ensure all school files are kept updated, tidy and in good order.
- Attend training relevant to duties and responsibilities as outlined in this job description.
- Support and perform all administrative tasks assigned by the Principal, Principal’s Office
Manager and University Counsellor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Native Vietnamese, good communication in English, Vietnamese (verbal and written).
- Graduated with min. a Bachelor degree.
- Experience and proven knowledge of ability to effectively use the computer as a tool for a variety of functions. Familiar with Words, Excel, Google apps (Forms, Sheets, Drive), Gmail and Internet in general.
- Experience in administration, customer service, admissions in an educational environment will
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, team player.