Mô Tả Công Việc
This role will work closely with business development and marketing professionals, various subject matter experts and stakeholders to advance our brand through creating unique, meaningful and innovative design solutions.
You will need to identify pending problems, take responsibility to ensure that a solution is found and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and work along with team members. Also ensure quality, consistently meeting timelines, and juggling multiple projects.
- Determining strategies to deliver a clear message to particular target audiences.
- Translating requirements into exceptional design solutions.
- Work on ongoing and new design projects to create a Wow factor.
- Work with marketing and business development team to deliver presentation materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
- Creating digital assets such as creative content for website, social media graphics and infographics.
- Conceive and design visual concepts to best convey messages to their intended audiences while being aligned with project team and other team leader expectations, vision and overall deliverables.
- May also be responsible for print design; Design page layouts for brochures, reports, newsletters, presentations, conference material and other items for print or electronic publication.
- Create and show user flows, affinity diagrams, customer journey maps, and visual solutions, such as wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, brand style guides, logos (with story), animation, and video.
- Assist with creative brainstorming session when required.
- Be awesome.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 2-4 years production experience with print and digital products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
- Fluent or business level in English.
- Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at sketch / concept level.
- Be a "Rock Star" with the following design tools: .Sketch, .PSD, .AI, .AEP, .PRPROJ Keynote, .PPT, Google Drive, InVision and other essential design tools.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
- Knowledge of UI design systems such as responsive grids, web design, android and iOS cross-platform and native design.
- Portfolio and case-study review required.
Great to have:
- Conversational second language (Japanese or Chinese).
- Serious passion for human-centered design.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề sáng tạo