Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giáo dục & Đào tạo - Đào tạo
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and execute training plan, instore support and coaching for brand makeup artists following NARS training guidelines and standards.
- Keep track of artist individual and counter performance to make sure the achievement of training KPI (IPT, ATS, productivity, performance and development, certification).
- Work alongside and coach the field trainer.
- Work with Brand Manager, Counter Managers on Artist Recognition and Retention Program, Succession and Career Development plan for each individual artist including Counter Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting and developing artist skill sets (Retail, Communication, Makeup, Event).
- Assist in and once certified by the brand, represent the brand in keying events, photoshoots, artistry requests from relevant partners (internal, retailer, media, industry ).
- Coordinate with Marketing in planning the training and counter activities in line with marketing calendar and events within the standards outlined by Global Marketing and Events.
- Ensure proper training for anniversary dates of marketing activity, new launches.
- Train manager/artist to assist with Event implementation.
- Train Counter/Store Managers to uphold merchandising expectations and develop standard of visual excellence.
- Monitor merchandising by location to ensure adherence to guidelines and standards.
- Work with Counter/Store Managers to achieve highest standards of merchandising, display and counter hygiene.
- Display excellent customer services skills to the team.
- Quickly and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Establish relationships with VIP customers to understand market needs.
- Internally, work closely with cross-functions team (HR, Finance, Logistics, Operations, etc.).
- Externally, build and maintain a positive relationship with retailer, partners.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- "Great makeup artistry, communication and retail skills. Experience in running and managing stores and working within the cosmetics industry.
- Experience as a Training Manager in cosmetics industry.
- Education: Minimum high school education, college background preferred.
- Job-Related Experience: Previous experience in cosmetics field preferred. Specialty store management background a plus. Leadership, training, public speaking experience needed.
- Job Related Experience: Three years training experience, cosmetics preferred, one-two years management experience required.
- Analytical/Interpretive Skills: Training and coaching new and existing employees. Ability to council employee conflicts and to function in a fast paced environment. Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Comfortable managing and supervising people.
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
- Effort: This position requires excellent communication skills to be performed on a daily basis.
- The ability to analyze, work with numbers and excel formula is required.
- Training on product knowledge and sales skills and ongoing coaching at store/counter.
- Set and maintain the discipline within the team and across counters in terms of customer service, image (merchandising, dress code, counter management) within the brand guidelines and standards.
- Leadership, the ability to motivate, manage and develop people.
Shiseido Cosmetics Vietnam Co.,Ltd
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
SHISEIDO – thương hiệu mỹ phẩm cao cấp được ưa chuộng hàng đầu tại Nhật Bản. Với sứ mệnh “Chúng tôi tạo ra vẻ đẹp và sự phồn vinh”, Shiseido đã không ngừng phát triển và mở rộng hệ thống phân phối các sản phẩm chăm sóc và làm đẹp của Shiseido tại thị trường Việt Nam.Công ty TNHH Mỹ phẩm Shiseido Việt Nam là nhà nhập khẩu và phân phối độc quyền các nhãn hàng mỹ phẩm cao cấp bao gồm: Shiseido, Clé De Peau Beauté, Issey Miyake Fragrances, Jean Paul Gautier Fragrances và Za.Nhằm mở rộng hoạt động kinh doanh, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm những ứng viên có tiềm năng với yêu cầu công việc như sau. xem thêm thu nhỏ