Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
KromLab is the Research & Development entity of XOMAD. We have worked with Fortune 500 brands, including Unilever, L’Oréal, Nivea and more to develop effective influencer campaigns.
XOMAD was one of the first influencer marketing agencies in the US. The company started in the days before social media took off… Facebook was just becoming a marketing tool, Instagram had barely launched, and we knew that social media was going to become the new force within marketing.
Since its conception, XOMAD has connected thousands of Bloggers, Instagramers, Snapchaters, Facebookers and Tweeters to Fortune 100 companies such as Unilever (Dove, AXE, Degree, Caress, Suave, Motions), L’Oréal, Showtime, CROSS, Ocean Spray, and Nivea, to name a few. The company is led by a former sports star agent and former president of Champion Footwear and is backed by an ex-Google strategic advisor/Emmy Award winning producer.
Recognizing the power of data intelligence technologies, XOMAD signed KromLab on in 2016 as the company’s Technology and R&D entity in Ho Chi Minh to develop cutting edge technologies that revolutionize influencer marketing. Our local team consists of more than 15 members, who are passionate about developing exciting new smart platforms powered by the best of breed data technologies that the social media stars of the world love!
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are building a collaborative activation platform to connect high-profile social media users with Fortune 500 brands, and deliver effective authentic content to target market demographics.We are looking for a Trainee Data Scientist looking to begin their career in Data Science, to join our team based in Ho Chi Minh.
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems.
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context, and report results clearly and concisely.
- Work with the Senior Data Scientist to develop and deliver insight from audience demographic data using statistical and analytical techniques/ methods.
- Communicate and present models to internal customers and executives.
- Supporting business development cycle. Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Good working knowledge of functional programming with Python, Scala.
- Strong background in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools to include one or more of the following: neural networks, regression, classification, or clustering.
- Strong oral, listening and written communication skills.
- Be flexible and have the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Be self-motivated, in particular taking responsibility for personal development in technical and broader consulting skills.
- Experience: 0 years
- Knowledge in deep learning, big data, AI.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Caffe or Tensorflow.
- Familiar with interfacing to high-rate message queue services (such as Celery and Rabbit MQ).
- Experience with interfacing to time-series databases.
- Knowledge of storing data in SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres) vs. noSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis).
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Flexible work hours.
- Office happy hours.
- A family of exceptional developers.
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc