Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
1/ Sales planning:
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets for Sales Rep and your whole team.
- Allocating areas to Sales Rep.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Proactively propose idea/activity/plan to Head of Sales for more effective operation to get better
- result of assigned target based on actual situation of in charged market.
2/ Sales management:
- Short term forecast achievement
- Maintaining and increasing sales volume.Manage and develop new channel throughout Viet Nam.
- Manage inventory at retailers, expire date product at market under 0.5% revenue.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for TT channel.
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Coordinate with Trade Marketing or related department to activate Sales strategy on fields.
3/ Customer service:
- Management of customer credit & collection.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
4/ Team building:
- Recruiting and training, coaching sales staff , Sales Supervisor
5/ Reporting & market understanding:
- Reporting to managers.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Report to Deputy Head of Sales (VN).
- Manage 3 Supervisors & 20 Salels Rep.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree desirable. Education in sales and marketing is the basic requisite.
- 5-7 years’ experience in sale in the FMCG industry with at least 2-year experience in the same
- Experience in general trade/tradition trade channel is preferred.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills/ Logic thinking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command in speaking and written English is prefer.
- Good skills in MS: Excel/ Power point …
- Can work under high pressure.
- Good candidates with higher salary can be considered.
A strategic planner provides strategies for current and future growth of an organization by suggesting changes or improvements to current business plans, policies and procedures.Japanese Food Manufacturing company. Main Products is Instant Noodle.This company establish 2011 and factory set up 2012 xem thêm thu nhỏ