Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Planning, deploy, monitoring trade marketing plan based on approved marketing strategies to ensure Nabati visibility and avaibility in WS/KA/Rural of in-charged region.
- Report to Trade Marketing Manager.
1. Day-to-day management of region:
- Review and analysis daily sales report, ASO report.
- Daily tracking marketing program performance in region.
- Field check visibility and avaibility.
- Meeting with DNSM, Trade MKT executive about action for next days for improvement.
2. Analysis & planning:
- Analysis region performance base on report system and field check information ( 4P mix, Competitors,..).
- Closely working with brand team to develope MKT campaign for customers( merchanding, activation,POSM..).
- Develop action plan for expanding distribution of channels.
- Forecast demand in next 3 months for booking shipment order.
3. Deployment Marketing program:
- Deploy approved Marketing program as company process.
- Monitoring sales team do promotion in stores correctly with our criteria.
4. Supervising Trade Makerting executive team:
- Monthly, TMS will base on trade MKT team KPI cascade KPI for each trade MKT executive (TME).
- Weekly monitoring, encourage team to achieve KPI.
- Review and apporve working plan of TME.
- Training and coaching TME about nesscesary skills, knowledge.
5. Competitor monitoring:
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Coordinate with brand team to re-act competitors activities.
6. Bad stock Management:
- Weekly discusion with sales team about stock aging in DBs and propose solution.
- Tracking action plan for prevent BS Aging.
- Monthly review BS report from TME, finalize and submit to TMM as our process.
- Go to field to audit sales KPIs according to ensure the integrity of the sales team in their sales activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Trade Marketing.
- Can-do attitutude, be mature.
- Willing to travel on business trips.
- Willing to work overtime during week-day and/or week-end if situation requires.
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly to new environment.
- Analysis skill & logical thinking, pay attention to details.
- Channel management skill.
- Office skill (Excel, Powerpoint…).
- Fluent English – able to communicate in speaking and writing with foreign stakeholders.
- Communication skill – able to communicate effectively with other stakeholders.
- Project management skill, Presentation skill, Project Management skill, Time Management skill.
- Leadership skill – able to drive, influence other people to achieve one’s goals.
- Training & coaching skills, Consolidation skill, Observation skill.