Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Trade Marketing is responsible for the brand business success and image in implementing the PR and Digital Plan, marketing activities in line with Global Communications and Event guidelines; Maintaining the CPB standards of brand equity and store presentation. S/he is in charge of planning, executing the marketing calendar and supporting the counters in merchandising, inventory management and counter activities
- Assist Marketing Manager in the initiating, development, coordination, and monitoring of assigned marketing activities.
- Contribute to the development and submission of the annual plan of promotional activities by brand, customer, period in cooperation with the sales department and one the basic of analyses, marketing evaluations, analyses of historical trends.
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing plan, performing the relevant checks and recommending corrective actions.
- Propose visual merchandising activities and maintain best appearances for the counter, distributor's and agent' counters; including but not limited to counter decoration concepts, visual renewing and updating, amongst others.
- Prepare and present assigned product/brand business reviews and forecasts to support for the ordering.
- Maximize branding, push sales through promotion marketing activities with ensuring of customer growth.
- Monitor promotion execution in counters, key performance indicators and report to all concerned.
- Assure budget allocated for marketing expense categories, contributing to profitability goals for assigned markets
- Co-monitor agencies for product event, activities, promotion-related co-brand activities or sales events (Private sales, training for partners, etc.….).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have a great knowledge of PR and Digital Competitive Landscape and Trends, Exp in Trade, PR, Digital and trade marketing Management, Have a good understanding of business and cosmetics industry.
- Level : Requires three to five years practical business experience with university degree
- Education : College/University background required.
- Job-Related Experience : Previous experience in cosmetics field preferred. PR, Digital and trade marketing background in consumer and beauty organization a plus. Communication; Ability to build relationship and trust, public speaking exp, translation and writing skills needed. Three years PR, digital and Trade marketing experience, cosmetics preferred.
- Analytical/ Interpretive Skills : Ability to inspire and engage people; Managing agencies and working cross-functions. Embrace the brand identity and be an exemplary image of the brand. Understanding the brand DNA and image in order to convey, inspire others to embrace it.
- Communication Skills : excellent communication, leadership and social skills, Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
- Effort: this position requires excellent communication skills to be performed on a daily basis. The ability to work under high pressure, multitasking and across functions. The person should have a great sense of beauty and attention to details.