Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and maintain a high performance culture in the roles function, resulting in continued success meeting functional KPI’s and driving efficiency.
- Ongoing analysis of cost accounting processes, constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities. Provide for a system of management of cost variances and corrective actions.
- Maintains fixed asset and depreciation data and year end preparation work, etc.
- Complies timely and complete financial statements.
- Recommends benchmarks against which to measure the performance of Company operations.
- Calculates and issues financial and operating metrics.
- Provides financial analysis as needed and capital investments.
- Establishes internal control procedures and conducts audits to assure compliance.
- Coordinate outside audits, reviews and activities.
- Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Comply with local and federal government reporting requirements.
- Appropriately manage the administrative staff to ensure success of all individuals in the department as well as achieving departmental goals and objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Candidates should have 10+ years’ of progressively responsible experience.
- English skills: Upper-intermediate.
- Prior experience in Operations/Manufacturing is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear, concise, and professional with the ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management.
- Ability to quickly adapt communications in a variety of settings to meet the unique needs of multiple audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently with little to no oversight.
- Strong accountability and follow-through skills.
- Ability and desire to train and coach others to improve performance.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking.
- A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities.