Mô Tả Công Việc
- GSTCBSW Test Manager is responsible for managing all test activities of one specific TCUSW project.
- Define and maintain project 's test strategy base don organizational test strategy (considering project specific requirements and tailoring of test activities).
- Define and maintain project 's test plan (content, scheduling and resources).
- Define test activities and assign to the test designer of the project team.
- Perform test planning for the project in RQM(Rational Quality Management):
- Create build records.
- Link test plan with requirement collections.
- Ensure test cases are linked with Child Test plan.
- Define test iterations synchronized with RTC (Rational Team Concert) planning.
- CreateTCER (Test Case Execution Record).
- Ensure team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities(e.g.reservation of equipment).
- Check that testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
- Prepare the status report of testing activities.
- Evaluate test results and test report status.
- Create and improve test methods and recommend test tools if required.
- Coach project-members regarding quality aspects of engineering processes.
- Recommend test specific training if necessary.
- Update SW lead regularly about the progress of testing activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Above 5 years’ experience in Embedded Software Development/Testing.
- Good in Cprogramming Language.
- Knowledge of Micro controller.
- SW Development life cycle.
- Project Management.
- Excellent English language skills(Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Automotive do main knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in CAN.
- Exposure to tools like CANoe,CANalyzer.
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Knowledge of UM Land design techniques.
- ISTQB certificate.
- PMP certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of handling a team 5 to 10 people.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển
TagsTrung tâm thành phố Công ty lớn