Tóm tắt công việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học - Cơ khí
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Drawing figures by the CAD and presentation sales to a customer about water processing engineering facilities or drainage, clean water facilities. (mainly as an engineer).
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Making of financial statements and bill of estimated cost.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Researches market requirements and market data.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies.
- The customer target: Japanese company, foreign company, and Vietnamese company.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Drawing figures experience by the CAD.
- Experience of the facilities engineering such as a machine, the electric machinery or the industrial chemistry.
- Graduated from machine engineering, electric machinery, or the industrial chemistry department.
- The person who is interested in water processing.
- English or Japanese upper intermediate level.
- Experience of the water processing engineering.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Able work under high pressure.