Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design system architect, build up new system and maintain system.
- Implement load balancing, failover, high availability solution.
- Monitor performance of production servers.
- Operate, manage and monitor all routers, switches and firewalls.
- Analyze and review log servers, detect abnormally activities and system exploitation.
- Troubleshoot daily operation problems about infrastructure and security in systems.
- Review, analyze and configure rule firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Update and patch all findings about virus, vulnerability on systems.
- Create and update documents, guidelines, procedures, policies in system security.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- More than 5 years experience with the Linux platform in a large-scale, high-availability production environment.
- Excellent knowledge of script programming, task automation, and the application of security principles.
- Solid experience with Cloud technologies (for example: Docker, OpenStack, etc.).
- Excellent grasp of TCP/IP protocols and ability to resolve network problem.
- Good communicator who is able to rapidly become part of a team.
- Good at working autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Good sense of organisation and creativity, with analytical skills and a talent for managing projects.
- Excellent ability to write technical documentation.
- Designing best solution for backups, and whole infrastructure.
- Ability to work under pressure in a 24x7x365 production environment is essential.
- Experience working in agile and continuous development environments.
- Willingness to continuously improve your skills and user-experience.
- Good verbal communication skills in English.
- Incentive subject to corporate and individual performance.
- Annual health checkup.
- Employee reference bonus.
- Company trip.
- 13th month salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Weekly English class.
- Monthly Birthday party.
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Canada, US, UK, France).
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển