Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
goGame is a Singapore-headquartered mobile games publisher with global ambitions. It aims to capture the hearts of game developers around the world through its unique “free-to-publish” proposition where games can be rapidly published in half the time at no extra cost. goGame’s one-stop-shop service handles customer support, marketing, analytics, payment, user acquisition and other time-consuming processes into a single platform so studios can focus on what they do best – making good games great!
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Requirements gathering, system design, preempt server needs and reduce downtime for servers.
- Create, implement, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain software systems.
- Solid working experience with the latest in Amazon AWS Cloud Technologies.
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions.
- Work on understanding and fixing bugs as well as improving deployment application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize deployment efficiency.
- Document the process for deployment of application servers.
- Automation of the deployment tools for speed and stability of the servers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Your Skills and Experience
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years experience maintaining, deployment of production software systems.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with advanced shell scripting.
- Experience with automation/configuration management, virtualization and fine tuning of servers.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and Aws Cloud Services.
- A working understanding of code and scripts (Bash, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Sensu, Nagios, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB,
- Experience running Docker containers.
- Knowledge of router/switch or load balancer configuration.
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking.
- Experience working in a large, mixed physical/virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent thinker; result-focused.
- Have a sense of humour and a drive to win!
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization would give you an additional edge!
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Training opportunity in Sing, JP.
- 12 days annual leave.
- You will work with famous IP games as Hello Kitty, Sonic, One Piece...
- We provide snack and soft drink for company pantry.
- FUN work place!
Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề kỹ thuật