Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintain and update the market databases including rental/ occupancies/ price (existing & forecasts).
- Analyze market data, forecast trend and write research reports.
- Analyze specific projects and write development recommendation reports.
- Prepare and present market presentations to Client.
- Create project work plan (human resource, timeline) and ensure project’s deadline and quality met.
- Provide data and research analysis on specific themes to support business development;
- Capture all contemporary media sources relating to real estate market;
- Keep abreast of all planning and implementation of major proposed Commercial/Residential/ Retails developments.
- Respond to internal and external client and media requests for market data, analysis and comment
- Produce thematic research on topics relevant to add value to the company business.
- Assist to build the external perception of Savills capability and present to clients if and when necessary, participate in the business development.
- Produce and deliver market presentations, prepare office newsletters and press releases
- Propose/ prepare technical solutions to undertake market research/ consultant requests from clients.
- Any specific tasks as requested by the Head of Department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years working experience in research and/or real estate consultant.
- Proficient in English, especially English writing.
- Computer literacy, Internet search engine, excellent Office skills (Word, Excel & Power point).
- Analysis skills.
- Professional, positive and pro-active.
- Critical thinking skills and coaching skills.
- Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển