Mô Tả Công Việc
- Process Dealers' parts order through ERP.
- Confirm, allocate, commit quantity to parts order and send to Dealers for confirmation.
- Request Dealers to make payment transfer upon receipt of their order confirmation.
- Work with Finance to make sure the transferred amount corresponds with the committed sale order.
- Issue Delivery Order when "on hold" status is released by finance dept.
- Follow up back orders and notify Dealers as scheduled to be at mid and end of each month.
- Reply & Respond to inquiries such as price, interchanged numbers.
- Issue parts order and send to vendors in a timely manner.
- Contact oversea vendors for new price update.
- Order follow-up with oversea vendors in partnership with logistic dept.
- Send parts claim to vendors for under or mis-delivery and defective parts if any
- Always maintain the optimal inventory level of spare-part.
- Update & send new parts information bulletin Dealers.
- Survey and collect imitation or non-genuine parts in the flea market, particularly price, categories.
- Analyze and report on market trends of imitation parts.
- Push and promote KVC 's genuine parts consumption at Dealers.
- Check Dealers' warehouse and parts business for imitation parts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- It is replacement position.
- Gender: male is preferred.
- Age: Around 35.
- Working place: Head Office at Binh Duong.
- More than 8 year experience in sales, parts sales is advantage.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Good English communication.
- Able to travel for business.
- Good communication skill.
- Management skill.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Transportation for work is provided.
- Salary: depending on candidate's ability and experience.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề bán hàng
Số lượng tuyển
TagsViệc làm tại địa phương Công ty Nhật Bản