Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
A global network of logistics professionals
We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness.
Global presence with a local touch
In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network.
From single shipments to integrated supply chain management
Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help.
Mô Tả Công Việc
E-documentation: work on shipping documents of Japan
- Sort & scan documents per checklist.
- Upload scanned document on e-docs system of customer.
- Manage e-docs KPI & troubleshoot arising issues.
- Manage docs retention in compliance with Japan side’s requirement.
- Daily coordinate with Japanese counterparts for the end-to-end assigned process.
- Comply with specific customer SOPs/SLEAs and play the role of coordinator to build up these documents.
- Work out long-term solutions for continuous improvement of e-docs process.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A hard-working & careful person who can work patiently with documentation.
- Working knowledge of shipping document is an advantage, but not a must.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Japanese N3 or N4 is preferable.
- Good communication skill with clear & well-structured messages.
- Proactive & aggressive in pushing the issues through.
- Passion to drive closures & high-level customer service orientation.
- Well organized when working under pressure with high sense of responsibility.
- Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc