Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Quản lý & Chăm sóc khách hàng
Mô Tả Công Việc
Carrier booking & PO management: mainly work with counterparts in Japan: carriers, brokers, Damco
- Receive carrier booking request from customers and place booking with nominated carriers.
- Share the booking confirmation to customers and trucking agents.
- Manage carriers to make sure they perform as per SLA.
- Maintain tracking & handle daily/monthly KPI relating to carrier booking.
- Access to customers’ system to issue commercial invoice for customs declaration.
- Daily coordinate with Japanese counterparts for the end-to-end assigned process.
- Comply with specific customer SOPs/SLEAs and play the role of coordinator to build up these documents.
- Take part/take lead in saving projects generated by the team or per customer’s request.
- Work out long-term solutions for continuous improvement of routing guide compliance & export process.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A strong & proactive character who owns a good sense of emergency to quickly identify & resolve urgent issues, has interest of working with overseas counterparts.
- At least 1 year experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams in the Logistics sector, especially working with carriers.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred: Customer Service Quality Standards, Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Japanese speaking skill, N3 or N2 is preferable.
- Korean is a plus, but not compulsory.
- Clear & structured when giving instruction or request.
- Confident, strong & smart in negotiation.
- Creative, proactive & aggressive in pushing the issues through.
- Passion to drive closures & high-level customer service orientation.
- Well organized when working under pressure.
- Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world. A global network of logistics professionals We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness. Global presence with a local touch In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network. From single shipments to integrated supply chain management Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help. xem thêm thu nhỏ