Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
A global network of logistics professionals
We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness.
Global presence with a local touch
In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network.
From single shipments to integrated supply chain management
Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
- Easy to Business with
- Timely Delivery of Documents
- Pro-Active Notification
- Exception Management
- Efficient claim handling
- Booking with vendors/ shippers.
- Planning with vendors/ shippers (Vendor coordination).
- Query Resolution with shippers/ Customers/ Key Account Managers- ensure timely resolution and response to customers.
- Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
- Follow up on the Outstanding bookings & query resolution.
- Prepares contracts and charge structures in line with the Damco Policy.
- Record and report the performance of the designated set of Solutions Customers that help provide suitable recommendations on :
- Service delivery wins
- Service failures
- Work with the KAMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
- Comply to specific customer SOP and monitor respective KPIs.
- Execute reports assigned by Assistant Manager/Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Operational knowledge & Customer Service Experience.
- At least 6 months’ experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams.
- Working knowledge of FACT, MODS.
- Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred:
- Customer Service Quality Standards, Quotation Standards and Pricing Policy.
- Processes relating to credit approval process, invoicing / dunning.
- Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
- Trade Lane Management process, including procurement process, allocation management process, Preferred.
- Carriers , and Carrier charge structure.
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- Drive for Results.
- Passion to drive closures & high level customer service orientation.
- Well organized when working under pressure.
- Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề bán hàng và dịch vụ