Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Annual company trip
General Global medical insurance
Opportunities to go on business trips to Japan, China, US…
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Reviewing and analyzing requirement, technical specifications.
- Designing test specifications, checklist and test data.
- Executing web application testing: manual (mainly), automation, API testing.
- Reporting bugs into Bug Tracking System.
- Reporting test result accurately in timely manner.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/College degree in IT.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and executing manual testing in web application.
- Ability to read and write technical documents in English (equivalent to TOEIC 500).
- Age: up to 30
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good learning and research ability.
- Experience in or knowledge about coding.
- Knowledge about API testing in manual or automation testing.
- Knowledge in Agile/SCRUM.
- Flexibility in working space & time: work from home (5 days per month), flextime .
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop (Macbook...) & PC with 2 monitors.
- Salary review: twice a year.
- Opportunities to go on business trips to Japan, China, US…
- General Global medical insurance: support 100% for employees and 50% for 2 family members.
- General Income compensation insurance.
- General Death & disabilities insurance.
- Support for Japanese/English study/exam and skill training.
- Unlimited support for events/parties/club activities.
- Support for team building activities.
- Creative & young working space.
- 2 additional annual leaves issued by company besides ones pursuant to labor law.
- 5 days of refresh holiday after every 5 consecutive working years.
- Fixed bonus: 13th-month salary.
- Other bonus: depends on Cybozu Group’s annual turnovers.
- Annual MVP award.
- Annual company trip.
Cybozu is a Japanese groupware maker founded in 1997. From a small company with only three members at the first day, Cybozu rapidly gained market share in the Japan and today Cybozu is the leader of Japan’s Collaborative Software - No.1 Market Share in Japan for 5 consecutive years with more than 4 million users. Our software supports effective team collaboration hence our services are widely used from large-scaled teams like multinational enterprises to small-scaled teams like volunteer groups, circles or even families. Besides providing on-premise software solutions, we also provide cloud computing services comprising of Software-as-a-Service offerings and operating environment provision such as server, securities, …Our next target is to become No. 1 in world market of groupware. We have R&D center in China (Shanghai) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh) and official partners in the US, United Kingdom, Germany, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia.In Vietnam R&D center, we are currently developing two main products of Cybozu, Cybozu Garoon and SP Apps. As Cybozu is expanding, we are looking for talented, dynamic and skilled people to contribute to our mission of supporting team collaboration all over the world. xem thêm thu nhỏ