Mô Tả Công Việc
- To be a part of a team involved in design/development of embedded automotive applications.
- Identifies product development requirements and performance issues
- Designing, coding and unit testing various components and systems of the developed embedded application.
- Knowledge of tools for design/development/unit testing.
- Integrate functions into application software
- Ensure the quality of the software.
- Maintain existing embedded software
- Creation and application of software process and tool metrics.
- Work with technicians, engineering, and consultant staff as needed.
- Research the new technicals and share with team members.
- Report to Manager.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical electronics, automotive, mechatronics etc.).
- English or Japanese (Priority) language.
- 4-6 years.
- Engineering (Automotive).
- Specific experience in any relevant area : EPS, ADAS, ABS.
- Design and development experience.
- Programming Language: Embedded C.
- Technology: Embedded Software.
- Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Understanding of automotive and automotive sub-systems.
- Matlab, Simulink, Rhapsody, CANoe.
- ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE.
- Auto SAR.
- Quality Standards and Process: CMMI.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển