Tóm tắt công việc
Bất động sản, Kiến trúc & Xây dựng - Xây dựng & Vật liệu xây dựng
Mô Tả Công Việc
Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and license.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working experience as a supervisor at a plant construction site.
- Certificate holder (Site manager license).
- English proficiency (equivalent to TOEIC 700～750).
- Have the license about the building structure design civil engineering is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Management skills.
- High responsible.
- Able to work under high pressure.