Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with team to build iOS apps.
- Monitor the schedule and progress of product.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Support team mates whenever possible.
- Work with the design team on screens design for iOS.
- Research and propose technical options when requested.
- Manage team developer.
- Other assignments from Project Manager.
- More details through the direct interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- More than 3 years experiences in iOS Application.
- Expert in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with iOS SDKs, frameworks, and third party libraries (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Push Notification, etc).
- Experience building complex native iOS apps.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices.
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ability to debug programs and collaborate with team members to overcome technical problems.
- REST API integrations using Alamofire, AFNetworking (iOS).
- Experience with Git, Redmine.
- Ability to work alongside creative for implementation of UI/UX features.
- Ability to operate in Agile / Scrum development environments.
- Proficiency in build and publish app to AppStore.
- Understand in-app purchase process and how to implement its.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển