Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a talented Mobile Developer (IOS/Android) to join our Foody mobile team. If you're passionate on crafting quality app serving millions of people, making top quality app is your desire then we’re honor to welcome you joining the team.
- Develop mobile apps (Android/IOS) for company products and services. You'll need to be an expert in 1 of the 2 mobile frameworks: iOS or Android.
- Analyze and design application architecture. Perform code refactor and optimization to make sure that the app is robust, well-performance, and maintainable.
- Take responsibility for the overall app quality.QA.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2-year experience with native IOS development (Objective-C)/ or Android development (Android Studio).
- Strong background on IOS SDK frameworks (IOS Developer)/ or Android SDK, Google API and frameworks (Android Developer).
- Strong background on OOP, MVC pattern, Coding structure and organization.
- In-depth understanding of UI component & customization, proficient in creating flexible UI for various device screen sizes.
- Strong experience on caching, lazy loading, background threads, networking, push notifications.
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, memory leak.
- Knowledge of memory optimization techniques on limited mobile resources is a very big plus;
- Ability to work independently or with little management is a big plus
- Strong problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills;
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product, passion in creating good UX products ;
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Competitive salary package (Over 1k$ for excellent candidates).
- "Work-Eat-Game" working environment.
- Bonus with 13th month salary.
- Review salary every 6 months.
- Attractive performance bonus based on employees’ performance and contribution.
- Working place: 8th Floor, Jabes 1 Building, 244 Cong Quynh Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1.
- Working time:From Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 18:00 (Rest time: 12:00-13:30).