Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design, develop, test and integrate our native mobile iOS applications.
- Participate in all aspects of the application development lifecycle including architecture, design, documentation, implementation, quality assurance and delivery.
- Work with designers to convert designs into exquisite user interfaces for iOS devices.
- Build delightful user experiences with beautiful UI, engaging animations, and optimal performance.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other team members.
- Working closely with Quality Assurance and Marketing team in resolving defects.
- Assisting with application transition to support teams and managing application documentation.
- Update existing iOS applications.
- Other assignments from Manager.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 year+ of recent experience developing apps in iOS for multiple device screen sizes and OS versions.
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Good knowledge at OOP.
- Basic UI elements & layout, basic animation technique.
- Good at using Git.
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product.
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Beautiful office.
- 13th bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- Company tour, annual health check, year end party: once per year.
- Voluntary medical and accident insurance.
- Free Japanese class.
- Commend MVP person every month.
- Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building, ping-pong…
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển