Tóm tắt công việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học - Cơ khí
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. First tier technical contact with customer:
- Direct contact with customers to receive product technical requirements.
- Advise and discuss with customer to define details specification, scope and objectives.
- Meeting with customer to present and persuade solution concepts.
2. Develop solution concept and product design:
- Convey information to internal project team about scopes and requirements.
- Provide guidance for system sequence and automation method, unify ME/EE/SW to create optimal solutions.
- Collect and comply product technical document: part list (BOM), machine cycle chart, schematics, product specification…
- Create presentation and visualization of the products for demonstration, customer interaction or internal use.
3. Built prototype:
- Participate in prototype mechanical assembly, electrical wiring, software installation.
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and operate the prototype product.
- Support create manufacturing and testing work instructions.
- Collect operation data to demonstrate proof of concept meeting customer requirements.
4. Onsite support for prototype:
- Support setup system onsite.
- Support customer do validation and acceptance tests onsite.
5. Continuous product improvement
- Create tests method to check product reliability.
- Collect feedback from all sources regarding reliability, servicing, manufacture ability, shipping…
- Provide improvement solutions to increase product quality, reliability, and lower production cost
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Major: Mechatronics, Automation, Robotics
- Experience building equipment for automated factory, semiconductor fab.
3. Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and statistical skills for troubleshooting and data assessment.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation skill to interact with customer/vendor/internal party.
- Software tools proficiency: Solidworks, Acad, MS office.
- English skill: Upper-intermediate.