Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for someone with experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space combined with managing and motivating a team dedicated to social media marketing. We're looking for a highly organized, strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee Social Media Campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage team in both day to day account management job, project management, executing and implementing projects, quality control and staff management.
- Deliver good quality of execution work, in a timely manner, deliver and meet KPI results set by clients/project and senior staff.
- Lead with creation, conception, and presentation of content strategy in integrated digital campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning leads.
- Identify key conversational trends to create compelling content that able to grab public’s attention.
- Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that content strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Manage & quality control of the production of all content when appropriate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years experience working in a digital marketing capacity for an agency, start up, e-commerce retailer, or related field.
- 2+ years experience managing social media operations.
- Experience in account services, client services, with a problem-solving solutions focus.
- Experience in strategic social media planning and communication, able to consult client on programs, working with senior management on strategic proposal development, new biz and planning.
- Excellent at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Must be able to write in English fluently. No exceptions.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills both in English and Vietnamese.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience sourcing and managing content development, production and publishing.
- Demonstrated strength in developing engaging web content for use on social platforms.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to deliver brand messages to individuals or groups.
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Inside out knowledge of social media technologies, platforms and services.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year.
- Extra health care insurance.
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề văn phòng